Our Hyper-V specialized engineers can consolidate workloads of underutilized physical servers onto fully utilized virtual fabric.
Our consulting team can explain all the benefits of the latest Hyper-V server virtualization features and solutions. Our team uses Hyper-V technology to allow multiple operating systems to run on a single physical machine as virtual machines (VMs).
By working with fewer physical machines, it can lead to reduced costs through lower hardware, energy, and management overhead, plus the creation of a more dynamic IT infrastructure.
Why Choose Hyper-V over VMWare?
Hyper-V provides the following advantages over VMWare
- You already own it if you have Windows 2008 or Windows 2008 R2
- Virtual Hard Disk (VHD) files can be easily copied to a USB drive or network location for peace of mind
- Cheaper than VMWare – read more here.
- Backup a system while it is live using Microsoft Data Protection Manager
- A familiar interface – if you are comfortable using Windows 2008 server you will be comfortable managing Hyper-V